Ticket Competition for the 2019 Luhmühlen Horse Trials
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to those who are aged 14 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Badminton Horse Trials, Luhmühlen Horse Trials, Mitsubishi or Longines is not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this Promotion but you do need access to the internet.
- Promotion Period:You can enter between 19:00 GMT on 6th May 2019 until 23.59 GMT on 16th May 2019.
- To Enter: Comment under the promotional post on Badminton Horse Trials’ Facebook page during the Promotion Period to enter the prize draw. The post is titled ‘Next up in the calendar at this top level of the sport is the Longines Luhmühlen Horse Trials/Turniergesellschaft Luhmühlen in Germany from 13-16 June 2019.’
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: One winner will win two season passes to Luhmühlen Horse Trials between 13th & 16th June 2019, plus parking and grandstand seating for the show jumping phase.
- No travel or accommodation is offered as part of the prize. The winner is responsible for their own travel to and from their home and Luhmühlen, and for their own accommodation during the event.
- Winner Selection: All entrants who comment under the promotional post within the Promotion Period will be entered into a random prize draw. So that our winner is selected fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out independently and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winner: We’ll contact the winner via direct message to the Facebook account that they entered with within 4 working days of the draw. If you’re our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 3 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to the reserve winner.
Reserves will be contacted in the event of no response being received and may be given a shorter time frame to respond. If no reserves respond within time frames given, the promoter reserves the right to not award the prize.
If you are the winner, we’ll try and confirm your prize and organise all elements as soon as we can and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer any part of the prize to someone else or exchange it for something else or a cash or other alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, any part of the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, fake social media accounts, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the Promotion. If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise), Badminton Horse Trials and Luhmühlen Horse Trials won’t be liable for this.
- If this Promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this Promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Badminton Horse Trials or its agencies. Badminton Horse Trials and its agencies will not be responsible for the promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute, Badminton’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If you would like to opt out of this, please inform Badminton Horse Trials during the Winner Communication process.
- If you want to know who has won just send a self-addressed envelope to the promoter (address given below) which will be available 1 month after the close of the promotion for 4 weeks.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials (Badminton) whose registered office is at Badminton Horse Trials Office, Badminton, South Gloucestershire, GL9 1DF, United Kingdom.